Outpatient Rehabilitation Services Referrals (Chapman Location)
The Outpatient Rehabilitation Services department at CHOC is designed especially for children. Using a comprehensive team approach, our physical therapy, occupational therapy and speech and language pathology specialists work together to provide complete care for children of all ages—from premature newborns to young adults.
We’ve developed these referral guidelines to guide you through the process of referring to CHOC Outpatient Rehabilitation Services at the Chapman location. Please follow the instructions provided in the guidelines to ensure qualification and appropriate process in referring your patient. We accept referrals through our online portal.
Services at this location include:
- Developmental Occupational Therapy
- Developmental Physical Therapy
- Developmental Speech Therapy
- Feeding Therapy (OT/ST)
- Orthopaedic and Sports Medicine Physical Therapy
- Concussion (OT/PT/ST)
- Serial Casting – Physical Therapy
- Vocal Cord Dysfunction – Speech Therapy
- Hand Therapy
CHOC Outpatient Rehabilitation Services
3745 W. Chapman Ave., Suite 200
Orange, CA 92868
Specialty Care Physician Concierge Service
To connect with a physician concierge representative, call 714-509-4013, or pingmd@cs concierge.
Our physician concierge service expedites provider-to-provider* communication with CHOC specialists.
Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Also assists with:
- Urgent patient referrals requiring provider-to-provider communication
- Access issues for urgent appointments
- Scheduling concerns or inquiries
- Access to specialists, “doctor of the day” or specialty division staff
* Medical providers only, as clinical information will be discussed.