Dr. Matthew M. Zahn, Pediatric Infectious Disease
Dr. Zahn is a physician who treats kids and teens in Orange County and specializes in infectious disease.
1201 W La Veta Ave
Orange, CA 92868
- Medical School
St Louis University School of Medicine, MO
- Pediatric Infectious Disease Fellowship
Children’s Hospital of Colorado
- Pediatrics Residency
Cardinal Glennon Children’s Medical Center
- Infectious Disease, CHOC Specialists
Lectures and Presentations
- Epidemiology in Public Health Practice
- Foodborne Illness: What you really shouldn’t have eaten over the holidays
- H1N1 Review
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- Infectious Diseases Society of America
- Pediatric Infectious Diseases Society of America
Zahn, M., Hesson, M., Morton, R., Wheat, L.J.: Empyema Caused by Histoplasmosis in a Healthy Child. Pediatric Pulmonology 46:7298-31, 2011.
Swartzentruber, S., Rhodes, L., Kurkjian, K., Zahn, M., Brandt, M.E., Connolly, P., Wheat, L.J.: Diagnosis of acute pulmonary histoplasmosis by antigen detection. CLinical Infectious Disease Journal 46:1878-82, 2009.
Das, B.B., Wasser, E., Bryant, K.A., Woods, C.R., Yang, S., Zahn, M.: Culture negative endocarditis caused by Bartonella henslae in a child with congenital heart disease. Pediatric Infectious Disease Journal 28:922-5, 2009.
- Specialty: Infectious Disease
- Board Certified: Pediatrics, Pediatric Infectious Disease
- On Staff at: CHOC Hospital in Orange