Dr. Touran M. Zadeh, Director of Genetics Services and Director of the Cleft/Craniofacial Program
Dr. Touran Zadeh is the director of genetic services and the director of the Cleft and Craniofacial Program at CHOC Children’s. She specializes in caring for patients with developmental delay, congenital abnormalities, birth defects and genetic disorders.
Dr. Zadeh is board certified in clinical genetics, clinical cytogenetics and pediatrics. She completed fellowship training in clinical genetics and developmental disabilities, as well as clinical cytogenetics at UC Irvine. Dr. Zadeh received her medical training at Pahlavi School of Medicine, Iran. She completed her pediatric internship at Mercy Hospital Medical Center, and her pediatric residency at Cook County Hospital both in Chicago, Illinois.
Dr. Zadeh has a strong interest in chromosome abnormalities, craniofacial disorders, dysmorphology and developmental disabilities. She has written numerous abstracts and journal articles, and is a fellow of the American College of Medical Genetics.
CHOC Children’s Clinic
1201 W. La Veta Ave.
Orange, California 92868
211 South Main Street Suite E
Orange, CA 92868
- Medical School
Pahlavi School of Medicine, Iran
- Internship – Pediatric
Mercy Hospital Medical Center, Chicago, Illinois
- Residency – Pediatrics
Cook County Hospital, Chicago, Illinois
- Fellowship – Clinical Genetics, Developmental Disabilities, Clinical Cytogenetics
University of California, Irvine
- Chair, Genetics, CHOC Children’s
- Medical Director, Genetics and Craniofacial Services, CHOC Children’s
- Office: 714-288-3500
- Specialties: Genetics, Pediatrics
- Board Certified: Clinical Genetics, Clinical Cytogenetics, Pediatrics
- Additional Languages: Farsi
- On Staff at: CHOC Children's Hospital and CHOC Children's at Mission Hospital