Mental Health Provider Resources
The mental health team at CHOC curated the following resources on mental health topics common to kids and teens, such as depression, anxiety, suicide prevention, mood hygiene, trauma, attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) and post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD).
See the menu below organized by intended audience, including children, their parents and school staff members. Many resources are available in English, Spanish and Vietnamese.
- Differences amongst MH Professionals English
- Mental Health resources English
- Mental Health Resources Spanish
- Mental Health Resources Vietnamese
- When should I seek professional help for my child_Parent English
- When should I seek professional help for my child Parent Spanish
- When should I seek professional help for my child Parent Vietnamese