CHOC Mental Health Education Program | Promoting healthy eating habits in young children
This presentation will provide an overview of why it’s important to set healthy eating habits. Parents and caregivers will learn strategies on how to introduce new foods, expand diet variety, and promote healthy eating behaviors.
Date: Thursday, April 27, 2023
Time: 12:00 p.m. – 12:45 p.m.
Target Audience: Parents/General Community
Presenter: Cindy Kim, PhD, ABPP, Licensed Clinical Psychologist, Board certified in clinical psychology
Languages Available: English
Topic Age Range: 0-5 Years Old
Duration: 45-minute presentation
- Overview of picky eating and feeding problems
- Importance of balanced nutrition
- Learn the steps to introduce new foods
- How to make mealtimes pleasant
- Develop healthy eating habits