Logistics: Abstract Poster Presentations
A. All accepted abstracts will be asked to provide a standard poster to display at the poster reception on Friday, March 3, 2017 from 4 – 7 p.m..
- You may use an existing poster for your abstract and do not need to create a new one.
- However, posters should fit into a 4 ft. x 6 ft. space (or less). Large, traditional poster boards will be available to accommodate a range of poster styles.
- Day of contact will be Cheryl Crowley.
B. Be ready to discuss your poster by 4 p.m. on Friday, March 3, 2017:
- Set-up will be in the Maui Ballroom.
- Please check in at the conference registration desk so they may note your arrival and are ready to present at the Abstract Poster Session.
- During the reception, each abstract submitter will attend their poster, describe their research and answer any questions.
C. Posters submitted are the responsibility of the author and should be set up, managed and removed by 9 p.m. on March 3, 2017.