Dr. Ahmad R. Ellini, Pediatric Cardiology
Dr. Ahmad Ellini is a board certified pediatric cardiologist. He has privileges at CHOC Children’s in Orange and Mission Hospital.
Pediatrix Cardiology of Orange County
1010 W La Veta Ave
Orange, CA 92868
phone: (714) 547-0900
fax: (714) 547-2080
- Assistant Professor of Pediatrics
University of Maryland School of Medicine
- Medical School
Eastern Virginia School of Medicine
- Pediatrics Residency
Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh
- Pediatric Cardiology Fellowship
Children’s National Medical Center
Honors and Awards
- 2009 – Pediatric Academic Society Young Investigator’s Travel Award, Society for Pediatric Research
- American Academy of Pediatrics
5/2/2009 A Novel Mouse Mutation Causing Transposition of the Great Arteries and Heterotaxy, Oral Abstract, Pediatric Academic Society Annual Meeting, Baltimore, MD.
6/8/2009 Analysis of Complex Structural Heart Defects in a Heterotaxy Mutant Mouse Model Using High Resolution Episcopic Fluorescence Image Capture, Poster Presentation, American Society of Echocardiography, Washington, DC.
11/2011 Improvement in Cardiac Strain Rate in Children on Chronic Hemodialysis after Carnitine Supplementation Poster Presentation, American Society of Nephrology, Philadelphia, PA.
- Specialty: Cardiology
- Board Certified: Pediatrics, Cardiology
- Additional Languages: Farsi
- On Staff at: CHOC Children's Hospital and CHOC Children's at Mission Hospital