Dr. Naser M. Elbalalesy, Child Neurology
- Naser M Elbalalesy MD
- Specialty: Child Neurology
- Board Certified: Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology
Dr. Elbalalesy treats children with a variety of pediatric neurological conditions and disorders. He has special interests in epilepsy, seizures, headaches (including migraines), developmental disorders (including Autism, ADD, and ADHD), and movement disorders (including tics and Tourette syndome).
Dedicated to clinical excellence, Dr. Elbalalesy attended medical school in Tanta, Egypt. He served his fellowship in Epilepsy and Clinical Neurophysiology at the University of Virginia Medical Center. He completed a Pediatric Neurology residency at the University of Mississippi Medical Center and a Pediatrics residency at Overlook Hospital, a major teaching affiliate of Columbia University College of Surgeons and Physicians.
Naser M Elbalalesy MD is on staff at CHOC Hospital in Orange and CHOC Mission Hospital.
113 Waterworks Way, Suite 350
Irvine, CA 92618
26800 Medical Center Rd, Suite 510
Mission Viejo, CA 92691
- Epilepsy and Clinical Neurophysiology Fellowship
University of Virginia Medical Center, Charlottesville, Virginia
- Medical School
Tanta University in Tanta, Egypt
- Pediatric Neurology Residency
University of Mississippi Medical Center
- Pediatric Residency
- American Academy of Neurology
- American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP)
- Child Neurology Society (CNS)
- The Egyptian Medical Association