Dr. Julian M. Thomas, Child Neurology
- Julian M. Thomas MD
- Office: 714-509-7601
- Specialty: Child Neurology
- Additional Languages: Spanish
Dr. Thomas is a devoted, good-natured child neurologist with a combination of clinical and teaching experience with interests in pediatric epilepsy, neurodevelopmental disabilities, and neurorehabilitation. Strengths include patient care, diagnosis and follow-up, with skill in communicating with families and caretakers. Dr. Thomas is committed to providing top quality neurological care to underserved communities.
Julian M. Thomas MD is on staff at CHOC Hospital in Orange .
CHOC Specialists, Neurology
1201 W. La Veta Ave.
Orange, CA 92868
- Medical School
Harvard University, Boston, MA
- Pediatric Residency
UCSF Benioff Children’s Hospital Oakland, Pediatrics
- Child Neurology Fellowship
UCSF Benioff Children’s Hospital San Francisco
- CHOC Specialists
- American Academy of Neurology
- Child Neurology Society
- National Medical Association
Honors and Awards
- GE/National Medical Fellowship International Medical Scholars Program, 2014 – Scholarship