Dr. Shahid Kamran, Neonatology
- Shahid Kamran MD
- Office: 714-509-4373
- Specialty: Neonatology
- Board Certified: Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
- Additional Languages: Urdu
Dr. Kamran is board certified in neonatal-perinatal medicine. He served his fellowship at North Shore University Hospital in Manhasset, New York. Both his residency and internship were completed at Our Lady of Mercy, Bronx in New York. A graduate of Illama Igbal Medical College in Pakistan.
Shahid Kamran MD is on staff at CHOC Hospital in Orange .
1201 W. La Veta Ave.
Orange, CA 92868
Pomona Valley Hospital
1798 N. Garey Ave.
Pomona, CA 91767
St. Jude Medical Center
101 E. Valencia Mesa Dr.
Fullerton, CA 92835
St. Mary Medical Center
1050 Linden Ave.
Long Beach, CA 90813
- Medical School
Allama Iqbal Medical College, Lahore, Pakistan
- Neonatology Fellowship
North Shore University Hospital, Manhasset, NY
- Pediatrics Residency
Our Lady of Mercy Medical Center, Bronx, NY
- Neonatology, CHOC Specialists
Our neonatologists commonly treat the following conditions in newborns and babies:
- Bronchopulmonary dysplasia (BPD)
- Coarctation of the aorta
- Heart valve abnormalities
- Intrauterine growth restriction (IUGR)
- Intraventricular hemorrhage (IVH)
- Necrotizing enterocolitis (NEC)
- Patent ductus arteriosus (PDA)
- Persistent pulmonary hypertension of the newborn (PPHN)
- Respiratory distress syndrome (RDS)
- Retinopathy of prematurity (ROP)
- Septal defects
- Tetralogy of Fallot
- Transposition of the great arteries
- Trouble keeping warm