Dr. Lawrence Wickham, Neonatology
- Lawrence Wickham MD
- Office: 714-509-4373
- Specialty: Neonatology
- Board Certified: Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Pediatrics
Dr. Wickham is a board certified neonatologist who provides comprehensive care for critically ill premature and full-term infants at CHOC.
Lawrence Wickham MD is on staff at CHOC Mission Hospital.
1201 W. La Veta Ave.
Orange, CA 92868
CHOC at Mission Hospital
27700 Medical Center Rd. 5th Floor
Mission Viejo, CA 92691
Western Medical Center
1001 N. Tustin Ave.
Santa Ana, CA 92705
Hoag Memorial Presbyterian Hospital
One Hoag Dr.
Newport Beach, CA 92663
- Fellowship, Neonatology
Madigan Army Medical Center, Fort Lewis, WA
- Medical School
Emory University School of Medicine, Atlanta, GA
- Residency, Pediatrics
Tripler Army Medical Center, Honolulu, HI
- Neonatology, CHOC Specialists
Our neonatologists commonly treat the following conditions in newborns and babies:
- Bronchopulmonary dysplasia (BPD)
- Coarctation of the aorta
- Heart valve abnormalities
- Intrauterine growth restriction (IUGR)
- Intraventricular hemorrhage (IVH)
- Necrotizing enterocolitis (NEC)
- Patent ductus arteriosus (PDA)
- Persistent pulmonary hypertension of the newborn (PPHN)
- Respiratory distress syndrome (RDS)
- Retinopathy of prematurity (ROP)
- Septal defects
- Tetralogy of Fallot
- Transposition of the great arteries
- Trouble keeping warm