What We Treat
We treat the full spectrum of pediatric eye conditions, including but not limited to:
- Amblyopia (lazy eyes)
- Childhood glaucoma (infantile, juvenile and traumatic)
- Double vision (diplopia)
- Droopy eyelids (ptosis)
- Eye inflammation (uveitis)
- Infantile and childhood cataracts
- Nasolacrimal duct obstruction (blocked tear ducts)
- Refractive errors (need for glasses/contacts)
- Retinopathy of prematurity and its complications
- Strabismus (crossing or drifting of the eyes)
- Tearing eyes
- Traumatic eye injuries.
Our pediatric ophthalmologists also treat eye problems related to other diseases such as diabetes, sickle cell disease, juvenile rheumatoid arthritis, metabolic disorders, brain tumors, genetic and chromosomal disorders, and craniosynostosis.
Early diagnosis and treatment is important to ensure a child’s vision develops correctly and to prevent long-term problems. We offer comprehensive eye screenings for every age.