Dr. John Saito, Pediatric Pulmonology
John Saito, M.D. is a CHOC Children’s Pulmonologist, board certified in both Pulmonology and Pediatrics. Dr. Saito received his medical degree from Temple University School of Medicine, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, and completed his residency at Orlando Regional Health System, Orlando, Florida. His pediatric pulmonology fellowship was completed at the University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill. Dr. Saito completed his pediatric sleep training program at Cook Children’s Medical Center, Fort Worth, Texas.
Dr. Saito held the position of assistant professor at Texas A&M School of Medicine and was the director of Pediatric Pulmonary and Allergy at Scott & White Hospital in Temple, Texas. He specializes in the care of children with respiratory disorders such as asthma, chronic lung disease of prematurity, and obstructive sleep apnea along with all disorders of sleep, including restless leg syndrome and insomnia.
Dr. Saito speaks fluent Japanese and Vietnamese.
17150 Euclid St,
Fountain Valley, CA 92708
12555 Garden Grove Blvd,
Garden Grove, CA 92843
- Medical School – Temple University School of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA
- Pediatric Pulmonology Fellowship – University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, NC
- Pediatric Residency – Orlando Regional Health System, Orlando, FL
- Specialty: Pulmonology
- Board Certified: Pediatrics, Pulmonary, Sleep Medicine
- Additional Languages: Japanese, Vietnamese
- On Staff at: CHOC Children's Hospital
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has recognized insufficient sleep as a public health concern, says CHOC Children’s pulmonologist Dr. John Saito.