Dr. Hanna Hong, Pediatric Pulmonology
- Hanna Hong MD
- Specialty: Pulmonology
- Board Certified: Pediatrics/Pediatric Pulmonology/Sleep Medicine
Dr. Hong is a pulmonologist is board certified in pediatrics, pediatric pulmonology and sleep medicine and treats kids and teens at CHOC Hospital in Orange.
Hanna Hong MD is on staff at CHOC Hospital in Orange .
1201 W. La Veta Ave.
Orange, CA 92868
- Sleep Medicine Fellowship
Division of Pulmonology and Sleep Medicine, Tufts Medical Center, Boston, MA
- Pediatric Pulmonary Fellowship
Division of Pediatric Pulmonology and Sleep Medicine, Children’s Hospital Los Angeles, Los Angeles, CA
- Pediatrics Residency
University of California Irvine, Irvine, CA/CHOC Hospital, Orange, CA.
- Medical School
Loma Linda University School of Medicine, Loma Linda, CA
- Bachelor of Arts
Molecular and Cell Biology, University of California Berkeley, Berkeley, CA
- American Academy of Sleep Medicine (AASM) Member
- American Thoracic Society (ATS) Member
- American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) Member
Lectures and Presentations
- 2019 – Sleep Medicine and Psychiatry
- 2018 – Sleep Medicine and OSA for the ENT Physician
- 2017 – Electronic Cigarettes: Do we need to worry
- 2016, 2017 – NiPPV in children
- 2014 – Blowing Hot Air: Electronic Cigarettes
- 2014 – Pulmonary Airway Clearance Devices and Techniques
- 2013 – Spontaneous Pneumothorax