Dr. James D. Korb, Medical Director, General Pediatrics
Dr. James Korb attended medical school at the University of California, Los Angeles. He completed both his internship and residency at the University of California, Los Angeles. Dr. Korb is board certified in pediatrics.
3745 W. Chapman Ave.
Orange, CA 92868
- Medical School
UCLA School of Medicine, Los Angeles, CA
- Pediatrics Residency
UCLA Medical Center, Los Angeles, CA
- Director, Academic Affairs
- Medical Director, CHOC Medical Group
- Office: 714-509-8338
- Specialty: Pediatrics
- Board Certified: Pediatrics
- Additional Languages: Spanish
- On Staff at: CHOC Children's Hospital
James Korb M.D., Director of Academic Affairs at CHOC, talks about the different physician roles in a teaching hospital and the residency program.