Dr. Katherine M. Andreeff, Pediatric Hospitalist - Pediatrics
Dr. Katherine Andreeff attended medical school at Wayne State University in Detroit, Michigan. She completed her pediatric training including a chief residency at Children’s Hospital of Orange County. She relishes teaching residents and speaks Spanish. She is active in meningitis research and has published a chapter on Renal tubular acidosis. She is affiliated with the AMA and AAP. Dr. Andreeff is board certified in Pediatrics. Her philosophy of care is to provide comprehensive and compassionate care.
CHOC Children’s Hospital
1201 W.La Veta Ave.
Orange, CA 92868
CHOC Children’s at Mission Hospital
27700 Medical Center Rd.
Mission Viejo, CA 92691
- President-Elect, CHOC Children’s Medical Staff
- Hospitalist, CHOC Children’s Specialists
- Medical School
Wayne State University School of Medicine, Detroit, MI
- Pediatric Residency
Children’s Hospital of Orange County, CA
Honors and Awards
- Physician of Excellence
OCMA, Multiple years
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- Orange County Medical Association
- Society of Hospitalist Medicine
- Specialty: Hospitalist – Pediatrics
- Board Certified: Pediatrics
- Additional Languages: Spanish
- On Staff at: CHOC Children's Hospital and CHOC Children's at Mission Hospital
In this segment of American Health Journal, Katherine Andreeff, MD, talks about bacterial and viral infections and their differences.