Dr. Laura Goodman, Pediatric Surgery
- Laura F. Goodman MD
- Office: 714-364-4050
- Specialties: Pediatric Surgery, Thoracic Surgery
- Board Certified: Board certified in General Surgery, Board eligible in Pediatric General and Thoracic Surgery
Dr. Goodman is a pediatric general and thoracic surgeon who performs surgery on kids and adolescents at CHOC Hospital in Orange.
She completed medical school at the University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, followed by general surgery residency at the University of California Davis. During residency she completed 2 years of research including a Fulbright Fellowship in Mongolia and a Master of Public Health at Harvard. After completing general surgery training, she went on to pediatric surgery fellowship at Loma Linda University. She is actively involved in research to improve pediatric surgery and pediatric trauma patient outcomes.
trauma care, minimally invasive surgery, pectus excavatum
Laura F. Goodman MD is on staff at CHOC Hospital in Orange .
CHOC Specialists, Pediatric Surgery
505 S. Main Street, Suite 225
Orange, CA 92868
- Medical School
University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, Pittsburgh, PA
UC Davis Medical Center, Sacramento, CA
Loma Linda University Medical Center, Loma Linda, CA
- Master of Public Health
Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- American Pediatric Surgical Association (APSA)
- American College of Surgeons
- Association for Academic Surgery