Dr. Laura Goodman, Assistant Professor of Surgery and Pediatrics, UC Irvine
- Laura F. Goodman MD
- Office: 714-364-4050
- Specialties: Pediatric Surgery, Thoracic Surgery
- Board Certified: Board Certified: Board certified in Pediatric General and Thoracic Surgery, Board Certified: Board certified in General Surgery
Dr. Goodman is a pediatric general and thoracic surgeon who performs surgery on infants and children at CHOC Hospital in Orange.
She is actively involved in research to improve outcomes in pediatric surgery and pediatric trauma, and is conducting a multi-center study on pediatric thoracic trauma sponsored by the Eastern Association for the Surgery of Trauma.
Dr. Goodman is the CHOC Associate Trauma Medical Director. She serves as a Vice-Chair on the Southern California Committee on Trauma.
congenital anomalies, trauma care, minimally invasive and robotic surgery, pectus excavatum
Laura F. Goodman MD is on staff at CHOC Hospital in Orange .
CHOC Specialists, Pediatric Surgery
505 S. Main Street, Suite 225
Orange, CA 92868
- Medical School
University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, Pittsburgh, PA
UC Davis Medical Center, Sacramento, CA
Loma Linda University Medical Center, Loma Linda, CA
- Master of Public Health
Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- American Pediatric Surgical Association (APSA)
- American College of Surgeons
- Association for Academic Surgery
- Eastern Association for the Surgery of Trauma
- Pediatric Trauma Society