CHOC Children’s cares about our patients’ and their families’ spiritual and emotional well-being. Many families find it comforting to be able to practice their faith in the hospital. Our hospital chaplains are available to:
- Provide spiritual support
- Provide emotional support and strength during difficult times and while making decisions
- Pray or meditate with you
- Perform or arrange baptism, prayer support, anointing of the sick and other services
- Arrange visitation with community clergy from your particular faith tradition
- Provide assistance to those considering bioethical issues.