Our annual toy drive was a huge success! Thank you to those who participated.
We will not be accepting donations Dec. 22-25, 2018.
Those who would like to donate are welcome to drop off toys Dec. 26 – 28, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. at 1201 W. La Veta Ave. in front of the CHOC Holmes Tower.
We can accept limited donations of no more than 50 toys. We are not able to accommodate larger quantities of toys at this time.
Please feel free to reach out to the CHOC locations listed below to see their current needs.
Thank you again for your support and happy holidays!
Alternate delivery locations:
For those unable to participate in the toy drive on December 15, there are other ways to support CHOC this holiday season:
- CHOC at Mission – 27700 Medical Center Drive, Mission Viejo 92691 714-364-1400 ext 4062
- Our CHOC clinics are in need of toys for the patients that we serve at those locations. We ask donors to consider donating directly to these sites. Please call first to arrange a delivery time.
CHOC Clinica Para Ninos – 406 South Main Street, Santa Ana, CA 92701 714-509-4812
CHOC Garden Grove – 10602 Chapman Avenue, Garden Grove, CA 714-509-7903
CHOC Corona – 854 Magnolia Suite 101, Corona, CA 92879 951-817-9003
CHOC Mission Viejo Clinic – 26691 Plaza, Suite 130, Mission Viejo, CA 92691 714-509-9310
CHOC Newport Beach – 500 Superior Avenue Suite 140, Newport Beach, CA 92663 714-509-7302
- Gift cards to Amazon, Target, Walmart, Michaels & Visa allow us to purchase items throughout the year that are developmentally appropriate for the diverse patient population served by CHOC.
- Log on here and search for the “Children’s Hospital of Orange County” wish list. Donations will be shipped directly to CHOC.
- Donations can be dropped off during the month of December at Orange County Harley-Davidson, 8677 Research Drive, in Irvine.
- Donations can be mailed to: CHOC Children’s, Child Life Department, 1201 West La Veta Avenue, Orange, CA, 92868.
- The community can learn about other ways to support CHOC by visiting www.choc.org/giving.
For safety and infection control reasons we are unable to accept any used or handmade items.
We kindly ask for your assistance in sorting and boxing donations before drop off. For more information about the holiday toy drive, please call 714-509-4519.