CHOC has over 500 pediatric specialists in more than 30 specialty areas. It has never been easier to refer your patients to a CHOC specialist.
- Submit your referral electronically
- Review your referrals and know your patients have a confirmed appointment time
- Contact your CHOC Referral Coordinator from a single portal
Below are resources to assist with the referral process:
- Tip sheet: Create a new referral
- Video: How to create a referral
- Video: How to manage and view referrals from CHOC Referral Portal
- Video: How to request access to CHOC Referral Portal
Please see the “Find a Doc” directory for a comprehensive list of all specialties and CHOC specialists
The select, highly referred specialties linked below provide comprehensive referral information for each specialty listed:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Allergy and Immunology / Asthma
- Biochemical Genetics
- Cardiothoracic Surgery
- Endocrinology / Diabetes / Obesity
- Infectious Disease
- Pediatric General and Thoracic Surgery
- Plastic Surgery
- Rehabilitation Services
- Pediatric Sleep Disorders and Sleep Apnea
Specialty Care Physician Concierge Service
To connect with a physician concierge representative, call 714-509-4013, or pingmd@cs concierge.
Our physician concierge service expedites provider-to-provider* communication with CHOC specialists.
Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Also assists with:
- Urgent patient referrals requiring provider-to-provider communication
- Access issues for urgent appointments
- Scheduling concerns or inquiries
- Access to specialists, “doctor of the day” or specialty division staff
For all other questions regarding referrals, please contact Physician Relations at 714-509-4291.
* Medical providers only, as clinical information will be discussed.