Our highly experienced, board-certified physicians provide innovative and efficient care to improve the quality of life for children and their families.
Otolaryngology (Head & Neck Surgery / Ear, Nose & Throat)
We commonly treat:
- Tonsil and adenoid disorders including obstructive sleep apnea
- Airway disorders
- Congenital and acquired hearing loss
- Acute and chronic ear infections
- Middle ear disorders
- Congenital and acquired masses of the head and neck
- Speech disorders
- Swallowing disorders
- Foreign bodies of the aerodigestive tract
- Cleft lip and palate
Services offered include:
- Tonsillectomy and adenoidectomy
- Placement of ear tubes
- Complex open and endoscopic airway reconstruction
- Chronic ear surgery including tympanoplasty and cholesteatoma
- Cochlear implantation
- In-office audiology for hearing evaluation
- Reconstruction of cleft lip and palate
- Surgical treatment of velopharyngeal insufficiency
- Image-guided sinus surgery, including balloon sinuplasty
- Resection of congenital head and neck masses
- In-office laryngoscopy and stroboscopy for airway and voice evaluation
Specialty Care Physician Concierge Service
To connect with a physician concierge representative, call 714-509-4013, or pingmd@cs concierge.
Our physician concierge service expedites provider-to-provider* communication with CHOC specialists.
Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Also assists with:
- Urgent patient referrals requiring provider-to-provider communication
- Access issues for urgent appointments
- Scheduling concerns or inquiries
- Access to specialists, “doctor of the day” or specialty division staff
* Medical providers only, as clinical information will be discussed.