The CHOC Orthopaedics Institute offers state-of-the-art diagnosis and treatment for an entire spectrum of pediatric orthopaedic conditions.
We commonly treat:
- Bone Cancer
- Congenital and Hereditary Disorders
- Developmental Dysplasia of Hip
- Dislocations and Fractures
- Growth-Related Disorders and Osgood-Schlatter Disease
- Scoliosis and Kyphosis
- Legg-Calvé-Perthes Disease
- Muscular Dystrophy
- Osteogenesis Imperfecta
- Slipped Capital Femoral Epiphysis
- Sports Medicine (Sports Injuries)
Services offered include:
- Spine Program
- Infant and Adolescent Hip Disorder Program
- Clubfoot and Foot Disorder Program
- Sports Medicine Program
- Hand Program
- Neuromuscular Disease
- Fracture Care
Specialty Care Physician Concierge Service
To connect with a physician concierge representative, call 714-509-4013, or pingmd@cs concierge.
Our physician concierge service expedites provider-to-provider* communication with CHOC specialists.
Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Also assists with:
- Urgent patient referrals requiring provider-to-provider communication
- Access issues for urgent appointments
- Scheduling concerns or inquiries
- Access to specialists, “doctor of the day” or specialty division staff
For all other questions regarding referrals, please contact Physician Relations at 714-509-4291.
* Medical providers only, as clinical information will be discussed.