Our highly experienced, board-certified neurosurgeons provide innovative and efficient care to improve the quality of life for children and their families.
We commonly treat:
- Brain tumors
- Misshapen heads
- Spina Bifida
- Congenital brain anomalies
- Brain and spine anomalies
- Epilepsy, with surgical alternative
- Infants w/ abnormal head size
Services offered include:
- Misshapen head clinic
- In-office ultrasounds
- Evaluation of infants with large heads, small heads, misshapen heads
- Second opinion for all pediatric neurosurgery issues
- Prenatal counseling for parents regarding fetal anomalies
Specialty Care Physician Concierge Service
To connect with a physician concierge representative, call 714-509-4013, or pingmd@cs concierge.
Our physician concierge service expedites provider-to-provider* communication with CHOC specialists.
Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Also assists with:
- Urgent patient referrals requiring provider-to-provider communication
- Access issues for urgent appointments
- Scheduling concerns or inquiries
- Access to specialists, “doctor of the day” or specialty division staff
* Medical providers only, as clinical information will be discussed.