Lab Referrals are now available through our Online Referral portal. For assistance with referring to the laboratory services listed below, please call 714-509-3132.
- Specialty labs – Metabolic, Transplant/BMT cord blood, Hematology, Molecular
- One IT system for all labs for easier and faster turnaround
- Access to results through Powerchart in Cerner
Radiology and imaging referrals are now available through our Online Referral portal. To schedule an appointment for the radiology and imaging services listed below, please call 888-770-2462.
- The radiology department offers state of the art MRI technology with both a Siemens 1.5T and cutting edge 3T units. The 3T MRI takes faster scans with excellent image quality.
- CHOC is proud to offer patients the very latest in CT technology with a flash CT scan machine which uses a very low dose of radiation while producing high-quality images and taking incredibly fast scans.
- Full field Digital Imaging Equipment
- Low dose pediatric specific imaging protocols
- 3D modeling for cardiac, orthopaedic, and brain imaging
- Techs on-site 24/7
- ACR Accredited for CT, MRI and US
- Pediatric trained radiologists, technologists and radiology specific RN
To speak with a CHOC radiologist, please call 714-509-9060.
Neurodiagnostic referrals are now available through our Online Referral portal. For assistance with referring to the neurodiagnostic and/or sleep services listed below, please call 714-509-8651.
- Electroencephalograms (EEG)
- Long Term Video Monitoring (LTM)
- Nerve Conduction Studies (NCS)/Electromyogram (EMG)
- Polysomnography (sleep study)
- Multiple Sleep Latency Test (MSLT)
- Daytime Nap Studies
Cardiodiagnostic referrals are now available through our Online Referral portal. For assistance with referring to the CHOC Heart Institute cardiodiagnostic services listed below, please call 888-770-2462.
- Ergometer and metabolic exercise testing
- Pulmonary function testing (PFT)
- Transthoracic and transesophageal echocardiography
- Fetal echocardiography and prenatal cardiac diagnosis
- Cardiac disease surveillance
- Cardiovascular disease data registry management
- 2D and 3D real-time resting, stress and sedated echocardiography
- 1.5T and 3.0T magnetic resonance (MRI) and CT angiography with 3-D image reconstruction
- Pacemaker and internal cardiac defibrillator (ICD) interrogation and reprogramming at the arrhythmia device center
- Diagnostic cardiac catheterization and therapeutic cardiac catheterization at the catheterization laboratory