Children are not just miniature adults, but individuals with bodies and minds that are always growing. From infancy to the teen years, they will change physically, mentally and emotionally. Through it all, it’s important they get regular checkups and are cared for when sick or hurt. Our providers care for children of all ages and have the expertise to help parents give their children the right start to a healthy life.
CHOC Primary Care Network provides pediatric practices throughout Orange County that provide general medical care for babies, children, adolescents and young adults.
CHOC Primary Care Network Members:
- CHOC Medical Group – provides services to five community based clinics and after hours/urgent care services in Garden Grove, Orange, Santa Ana and Whittier.
- Edinger Pediatrics – practice located in Fountain Valley.
- Los Alamitos Pediatrics – serving children and their families in Los Alamitos and surrounding cities.
- Orange Doctors of Kids & Teens – practice located in Orange.
- Pediatric and Adult Medicine (PAM) – practice located in Tustin.
- Pomona Pediatrics – serving children from birth to young adults in Pomona.
- Premier Pediatrics – practice located in Irvine.
- Sea View Pediatrics – with practice locations in Aliso Viejo, Irvine, Laguna Hills and San Clemente.
- Southern Orange County Pediatric Associates (SOCPA) – with practice locations in Ladera Ranch, Lake Forest, Rancho Santa Margarita and San Clemente.
- Total Pediatrics of Orange County – practice located in Costa Mesa.
For career opportunities as a pediatrician or nurse practitioner with one of our network practices please see list of current job openings below.