Dr. Dilip Patel, Neonatology
Dr. Patel specializes in treating the full spectrum of neonatal conditions. Dr. Patel is board certified in pediatrics and board eligible in neonatal-perinatal medicine. He served his fellowship through the University of California, San Diego. He completed both his residency and internship at the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey in Newark. Dr. Patel received his medical training at Maharaja Sayajirao University in India.
1201 W. La Veta Ave.
Orange, CA 92868
Western Medical Center
1001 N. Tustin Ave.
Santa Ana, CA 92705
St. Mary Medical Center
1050 Linden Ave.
Long Beach, CA 90813
St. Jude Medical Center
101 E. Valencia Mesa Dr.
Fullerton, CA 92835
- Medical School
Maharaja Sayajirao University, Baroda, India
- Neonatology Fellowship
University of California, San Diego, CA
- Pediatrics Residency
University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, Newark, NJ
- Medical Director, High-Risk Infant Follow-Up Clinic
- Neonatology, CHOC Specialists
Our neonatologists commonly treat the following conditions in newborns and babies:
- Bronchopulmonary dysplasia (BPD)
- Coarctation of the aorta
- Heart valve abnormalities
- Intrauterine growth restriction (IUGR)
- Intraventricular hemorrhage (IVH)
- Necrotizing enterocolitis (NEC)
- Patent ductus arteriosus (PDA)
- Persistent pulmonary hypertension of the newborn (PPHN)
- Respiratory distress syndrome (RDS)
- Retinopathy of prematurity (ROP)
- Septal defects
- Tetralogy of Fallot
- Transposition of the great arteries
- Trouble keeping warm
- Office: 714-509-4373
- Specialty: Neonatology
- Board Certified: Pediatrics
- Additional Languages: Hindi, Gujarati
- On Staff at: CHOC Children's Hospital and CHOC Children's at Mission Hospital