Children's Circle of Care ($10,000+)
Make an Impact!
CHOC Children’s is a nonprofit hospital that depends on the philanthropic support of our community. Your generosity enables us to continue providing innovative family-centered patient care. Your annual commitment ensures that CHOC Children’s fulfills its mission to nurture, advance and protect the health and well-being of children.
More than 200 philanthropic leaders in Orange County and beyond support life-saving care with annual gifts of $10,000 or more. Each year, members can experience the impact of their gift via:
- Special events, including quarterly invitations to a lecture series hosted by CHOC physicians and an intimate reception with hospital leaders at our annual Charley Awards.
- Tours and one-on-one meetings with physicians that reflect your philanthropic interests.
- Children’s Circle of Care recognition on our lobby donor wall, annual report and website.
- A personalized report on your area of giving.
How to Join
- Membership is open to individuals, couples, privately held corporations or family foundations.
- Membership begins with an annual contribution of cash, stock or irrevocable planned gifts valued at $10,000 or more. Several gifts throughout the year may be accumulated to reach the $10,000 minimum.
- Contributions may be made to the CHOC Foundation directly or through other organizations and community foundations.
To become a Children’s Circle of Care member, or for more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and 714-509-8690.
Make your annual contribution today.