Emerging Trends in Pediatric Epilepsy
Speaker: Mary Zupanc, MD
Division Chief, Department of Neurology, CHOC Children’s Specialists
Outcomes: Physician Learners will be able to:
- Identify the epilepsy syndromes that should not be missed by primary care physicians.
- Identify intractable epilepsy and some of its causes.
- Counsel patients/parents on why epilepsy surgery is not a last resort
- Describe emerging treatments for epilepsy, including deep brain stimulation and RNS.
- List three reasons to refer to a Comprehensive Epilepsy Center.
Wednesday, Novemver 2, 2016
Click here for directions
CME Program Office – 714-509-8894
Map and Directions
CHOC Children’s Harold Wade Education Center
1201 W. La Veta Avenue
CHOC West Clinic Bldg., 2nd Floor
Orange, CA 92868