CHOC Innovation Day 2021
Virtual Event open to ALL CHOC Physicians and Associates
A Celebration of Innovation at CHOC
In honor of Nick Anas, MD, for his contributions to innovation and medical intelligence at CHOC.
Date: Friday, June 25, 2021
Time: 1:00 – 3:00 p.m.
Kick off with a welcome message from Kim Cripe and Dr. Anthony Chang
- Meet Joe Kiani, CEO of Masimo, as he shares his entrepreneurial journey
- Hear from CHOC Innovators who are excited to share their stories – Unveiling of Adam Gold’s uTine Autism app
- Exciting projects from our CHOC Virtual Reality Teams
- Ground-breaking Artificial Intelligence Projects at CHOC
- Meet some Nurse Innovators and hear about their innovation journeys
- Learn about a Physician-created medical-device from our Research Team
- An inspiring message from Dr. Todd Ponsky from Cincinnati Children’s
- Drs. Chang, Feaster, Sanger, and Taraman will make an inspiring call to all CHOC innovators
We look forward to celebrating with you!