Program Learning Objectives:
- Review the evolution of artificial intelligence in society as well as in medicine and healthcare.
- Understand the relevance of artificial intelligence in clinical medicine.
- Know the relevant aspects of data, information, and data bases in healthcare.
- Appreciate how clinicians think and how artificial intelligence can transform quality of decisions.
- Comprehend basic concepts in machine and deep learning and their applications.
- Follow the machine learning workflow and barriers to adoption in an organization.
- Assess the utility and application of natural language processing and cognitive computing.
- Evaluate the future aspects of artificial intelligence in clinical medicine and healthcare.
- Recognize important issues of ethics and bias of artificial intelligence in clinical medicine.
- Devise artificial intelligence strategies for healthcare organizations and companies.
- Explore intellectual and cultural similarities and differences between clinicians and data scientists.
- Understand the fundamentals of digital health entrepreneurship.