AI for Everyone: New 3- part series for CHOC associates
Artificial Intelligence (AI) is shaping the future of medicine and healthcare, and this exciting and rapidly evolving field is creating endless application opportunities. As CHOC is blazing a trail in the adoption of AI, we want to help all associates and physicians become conversant in AI basics. We are pleased to invite you to join us for in an interactive, easy-to-digest, 3-part series, beginning Oct. 23.
When are the sessions?
The 3-part series will be offered on Saturdays: Oct. 23, Nov. 20 and Dec. 4.
- Session one: Artificial intelligence history and introduction
- Session two: Basic concepts of artificial intelligence
- Session three: Uses of artificial intelligence at CHOC
Time: 9:00 – 10:30 am PDT
Ready to learn AI basics in just three sessions?
This course is open for all CHOC associates and physicians who are interested in gaining a general understanding of artificial intelligence in medicine healthcare. No background in computer programming, data science, or artificial intelligence is required.
Why should I attend? Feeling left out of the AI conversation? In this series, we will:
- Review the evolution of artificial intelligence in society as well as in medicine and healthcare
- Explore how we can transform care for our patients and families, by applying data, information, and databases in healthcare, supporting decision making and streamlining workflows
- Assess the utility and application of natural language processing and cognitive computing
- Evaluate the future aspects of artificial intelligence in clinical medicine and healthcare, at CHOC and beyond
- Discuss important issues of ethics and bias in artificial intelligence
Cost: Free for all CHOC associates and physicians
Please register now, as there are limited spots available: Capped at 25 participants
What if I can’t attend all 3 sessions?
That’s OK — you are invited to participate in one, two, or all three sessions, and by registering, you will be given access to recorded sessions.