Adolescent Medicine Referrals
We’ve developed these referral guidelines to guide you through the process of referring to CHOC Adolescent Medicine. Please follow the instructions provided in the guidelines to ensure qualification and appropriate process in referring your patient.
Our highly experienced, board-certified physicians provide innovative and efficient care to improve the quality of life for children and their families.
We commonly treat:
- Eating disorders
- Reproductive Health
- Mental Health
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer/Questioning, Intersex and Asexual (LGBTQIA) Adolescent Health Care
Programs and Services offered include:
- Inpatient consultative services
- Multidisciplinary Eating Disorders Program
- Transgender Clinic
- Depression screening
- Consultation services for complex social and medical cases
Specialty Care Physician Concierge Service – 714-509-4013
Our physician concierge service expedites provider-to-provider communication with CHOC specialists.
Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Also assists with:
- Urgent patient referrals requiring provider-to-provider communication
- Access issues for urgent appointments
- Scheduling concerns or inquiries
- Access to specialists, “doctor of the day” or specialty division staff