Specialized Treatment and Support Programs
Our treatment specific teams work to provide innovative, specialized programs for on-going diagnosis, management and treatment of pediatric cancers.
Bone and Soft Tissue Sarcoma Treatment Program
Solid Tumor Treatment Program
Histiocytosis Treatment Program
Neuro-oncology Treatment Program
Adolescent and Young Adult Treatment Program
Lymphoma Treatment Program
Leukemia Treatment Program
Recurrent and Refractory Cancer Treatment Program
After Cancer Treatment Survivorship Program
Blood and Marrow Transplant Program
Support Programs and Services
When a child is ill and needs hospitalization, we understand that the entire family is affected. Because we so strongly believe in allowing a child to be a child and creating a sense of normalcy through play, discovery and creativity, we are dedicated to offering the most comprehensive support programs in the region. Children simply shouldn’t have to give up being kids while dealing with the grown-up issue of cancer. The Cancer Institute offers patients and families:
- Comprehensive support programs that provide social, emotional and educational support for patients and families.
- Pediatric Advanced Care Program
- One-of-a-kind hospital experience with child life services, activities, special events and much more.
- Comprehensive diagnostic services.
- Outstanding outpatient services, including a dedicated clinic, outpatient infusion center and radiation therapy center.