CHOC Children's Student Applications (High School, College, Nursing, Post-Bach, etc.) - Orange and Mission location
CHOC Children's Adult Applications (Post-College or Age Equivalent) - Orange and Mission location
Applications for adults are available on a quarterly basis. The next available application date will be on Wednesday, November 5, 2014 between the hours of 9am-4pm. A special link will be available on this page for you to complete and submit our online application on this day.
CHOC Children's Pet Therapy Program
We will be accepting Pet Therapy volunteer applications on an ongoing basis. You must have a dog already certified under Pet Partners (formerly known as The Delta Society). Volunteers interested in Pet Therapy can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
We ask that you apply only if you are able to answer YES to the following questions:
- Are you willing to commit to a regular shift on a weekly basis? Please consider other commitments before applying (i.e. finals, vacations, school, work). A typical shift is 2.5 hours to 4 hours a week.
- Are you available to volunteer during the daytime/weekdays? (applies to Adults only)
- Are you willing to commit to 100 hours of service during your first year of service?
- Do you understand there is no one-day, short-term, or summer only volunteer opportunities at CHOC? We ask for at least a one year commitment.
- Are you willing to leave everything at the door to give your very best to the patient and their families under your care? Your attitude is what makes a difference.
- Do you understand volunteering is not a guarantee in procuring a job? However, it is a great way to learn about the medical field.
Thank you for your interest in volunteering at CHOC Children's! We appreciate your desire to serve our patients and families. If you have any further questions in regards to our applications, please feel free to email us at email@example.com.