Your extra breast milk can help premature infants, and CHOC Children’s can provide the specialized nutritional care these fragile babies need!
Donate your extra breast milk to the CHOC Children’s Donor Milk Service and help preemies!
CHOC Children’s Makes Donating Simple and at No Cost to You!
- Complete an online application
- Complete qualification steps
- Receive free milk storage bags
- Ship your frozen milk using provided cooler
What happens to your milk?
- Milk is processed into 100% human milk nutritional products by Prolacta Bioscience®
- Products are shipped to CHOC Children's NICU and to other NICUs around the country
How does CHOC Children’s and your community benefit?
- For every qualified ounce of milk received, Prolacta provides a referral donation to CHOC Children's to be used to provide donor breast milk to the most fragile babies in our community and to help fulfill its mission to nurture, advance and protect the health and well-being of children
- CHOC Children’s is guaranteed a supply of safe donor milk by receiving credit for the qualified ounces received
Why is CHOC Children’s partnering with Prolacta Bioscience?
- CHOC Children’s chose Prolacta to partner on the breast milk donor service due to its unmatched technology, safety and processing capabilities
- CHOC Children’s and Prolacta, together, are setting the new standard of nutritional care in neonatal intensive care units for fragile, premature infants with this initiative