CHOC Children's Publications
Remarkable Things is an annual publication of the CHOC Foundation that is given to first-time donors. It provides a general overview of CHOC, features fun facts and CHOC firsts, and highlights patients, programs and services.
Did you know?
- “CHOCO the Bear” was designed by Disney artist Bob Moore
- Underground tunnels connect all CHOC buildings
- Cuddling newborns in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit is
the most-often requested volunteer position
- Since CHOC opened, thousands of volunteers have logged more than 48,000 work hours, providing needed assistance to all hospital departments
- CHOC uses 60 cases of ready-to-feed baby formula every week
- CHOC goes through more than 9,000 diapers each month, with the smallest diaper weighing just 5 grams