CHOC Children's Publications
Remarkable Things is an annual publication of the CHOC Foundation that is given to first-time donors. It provides a general overview of CHOC, features fun facts and CHOC firsts, and highlights patients, programs and services.
Did You Know?
- “CHOCO the Bear” - Our logo and mascot - was designed by Disney artist Bob Moore.
- Underground tunnels connect all CHOC buildings.
- Cuddling newborns in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit is the most-often requested volunteer position.
- Since CHOC opened, thousands of volunteers have logged more than 48,000 work hours, providing needed assistance to all hospital departments.
- CHOC uses 60 cases of ready-to-feed baby formula every week.
- Every week, the CHOC food and nutrition department serves 11,000 bottles of Gatorade.