• Interns: $24,523/year, overtime is paid for time over 40 hours a week.
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance (after first full month of employment)
• Paid time off (total of 22 days for educational/vacation/sick leave (13 days) and departmental closures/holidays (9 days)). All PTO hours are granted at the start of the internship.
• 3 educational days (for activities such as attending or presenting at conferences, defending your dissertation) in addition to paid time off listed above.
• Each intern has individual computers with internet access. Toys and games are also available for work with children. • A videocamera and digital audio recording is available on site to facilitate supervision of more challenging cases.
• A two-way mirror is also available for live supervision
• Interns receive free parking.