Respiratory service provides care to a diverse range of pediatric patients with disease entities and conditions impacting the well-being and function of the cardio-pulmonary system. These diseases and conditions include, but are not limited to; respiratory distress syndrome of the premature, apnea of the premature, pneumonia, bronchitis, respiratory failure, ARDS, cystic fibrosis, asthma, muscular dystrophy, obstructed airways, cardio-pulmonary arrest, and other related illnesses and conditions.
- American Association for Respiratory Care
- California Society of Respiratory Care
- Clinical Practice Guidelines
- Extracorporeal Life Support Organization (ELSO)
- Respiratory Care, Board of California