Marc A Lerner, MD
Office and Contact Information
1 Medical Plaza Drive
Irvine, CA 92697
phone: (949) 824-8600
fax: (949) 824-8336
map & directions
Center for Autism and Neurodevelopmental Disorders
2500 Red Hill Avenue
Santa Ana, CA 92705
phone: (949) 267-0400
fax: (949) 221-0004
map & directions
- Chair, Behavioral and Developmental Pediatrics, CHOC Children's
- Medical School
Mt Sinai School of Medicine
- Behavioral & Developmental Pediatrics
Honors and Awards
- Best Doctors in America
- AAP California Chapter 4: Special Achievement Award
For service to the mental health needs of children in OC
- Physician of Excellence
Orange County Medical Association
- Orange County Pediatric Society
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- Society for Developmental & Behavioral Pediatrics
- Ambulatory Pediatric Association
- Agency for Health Care Quality
- Journal of Clinical Psychiatry
|More than 50 CHOC Children's Doctors Named "Physicians of Excellence"
January 04, 2010
The Orange County Medical Association names more than 50 CHOC doctors "Physicians of Excellence."...
LJ Chamberlain, S Wu, MD, G Lewis, N Graff, J Javier, JSR Park, CL Johnson, SD Woods, M Patel, D Wong, GS Blaschke, M Lerner, A Kuo. A Multi-Institutional Medical Education Collaborative: Advocacy Training in California Pediatric Residency Programs. ACAD MED, In Press.
Mattingly, G, Surman CB, MD, Mao AR, Eagan C, Lerner MA, Improving communication in ADHD care: results from in-office linguistic research, CNS SPECTR. 2011 Apr 1. pii: Mattingly.
Lectures and Presentations
- "The Pediatrician’s Role in the Evaluation of Learning Concerns Leading to Special School Services"
- "Healthy Kids Make Successful Students, Presentation on Physical Health and Mental Wellbeing"
- "Medical Issues that Can Effect Learning"
- "Pediatric Psychopharmacology: A primer for educators"
- "Teacher, Doctor: Discussion on Effective Tools for Collaboration between Educators and Health Care Providers"
- "What does the new American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) guidelines for ADHD mean for physicians and families?"
- "Building County-Wide Capacity for Developmental Screening"
- "Connecting Schools and the Medical Community to Improve Student Outcomes"