Matthew M Zahn,
Office and Contact Information
CHOC Children's Specialists
1201 W La Veta Ave
Orange, CA 92868
phone: (714) 509-8403
fax: (714) 509-4014
map & directions
- Infectious Disease, CHOC Children's Specialists
- Medical School
St Louis University School of Medicine, MO
- Pediatrics Residency
Cardinal Glennon Children's Medical Center
- Pediatric Infectious Disease Fellowship
Children's Hospital of Colorado
- Pediatric Infectious Disease
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- Infectious Diseases Society of America
- Pediatric Infectious Diseases Society of America
Zahn, M., Hesson, M., Morton, R., Wheat, L.J.: Empyema Caused by Histoplasmosis in a Healthy Child. Pediatric Pulmonology 46:7298-31, 2011.
Swartzentruber, S., Rhodes, L., Kurkjian, K., Zahn, M., Brandt, M.E., Connolly, P., Wheat, L.J.: Diagnosis of acute pulmonary histoplasmosis by antigen detection. CLinical Infectious Disease Journal 46:1878-82, 2009.
Das, B.B., Wasser, E., Bryant, K.A., Woods, C.R., Yang, S., Zahn, M.: Culture negative endocarditis caused by Bartonella henslae in a child with congenital heart disease. PEdiatric Infectious Disease Journal 28:922-5, 2009.
Lectures and Presentations
- "Epidemiology in Public Health Practice"
- "Foodborne Illness: What you really shouldn't have eaten over the holidays"
- "H1N1 Review"