John Saito, MD
Office and Contact Information
Pulmonary & Sleep Consultants
12555 Garden Grove Blvd
Garden Grove, CA 92843
phone: (714) 537-7373
fax: (714) 537-7744
map & directions
Physician BioJohn Saito, M.D. is a CHOC Children’s Pulmonologist, board certified in both Pulmonology and Pediatrics. Dr. Saito received his medical degree from Temple University School of Medicine, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, and completed his residency at Orlando Regional Health System, Orlando, Florida. His pediatric pulmonology fellowship was completed at the University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill. Dr. Saito completed his pediatric sleep training program at Cook Children's Medical Center, Fort Worth, Texas.
Dr. Saito held the position of assistant professor at Texas A&M School of Medicine and was the director of Pediatric Pulmonary and Allergy at Scott & White Hospital in Temple, Texas. He specializes in the care of children with respiratory disorders such as asthma, chronic lung disease of prematurity, and obstructive sleep apnea along with all disorders of sleep, including restless leg syndrome and insomnia.
Dr. Saito speaks fluent Japanese and Vietnamese.
- Medical School - Temple University School of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA
- Pediatric Residency - Orlando Regional Health System, Orlando, FL
- Pediatric Pulmonology Fellowship - University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, NC
Honors and Awards
- March of Dimes Outstanding Public Affairs Volunteer Award, Texas Chapter 2008
- Fellow, American Academy of Pediatrics
- Fellow, American College of Chest Physicians
- Member, American Academy of Sleep Medicine
- Sleep Medicine
- Correlating Lung Physiologic Markers through Infant Pulmonary Function Tests with Flexible Bronchoscopy Findings in Infants with Recurrent Wheeze and Cough
- Longitudinal Evaluation of Lung Physiology in Infants with BPD
- Feasibility of Sweat Testing in Neonates
- Neonatal Sweat Testing in the Early Identification of Cystic Fibrosis