Christine S Kurlawalla-Martinez, MD
Office and Contact Information
CHOC Children's Specialists
1201 W La Veta
Orange, CA 92868
phone: (714) 509-4373
fax: (714) 509-4072
map & directions
- Neonatology, CHOC Children's Specialists
Physician BioDr. Kurlawalla-Martinez has specialized training in neonatology. She is board certified in pediatrics and neonatal-perinatal medicine. She attended medical school at the University of California, Irvine College of Medicine. She completed her pediatric residency at King-Drew Medical Center in Los Angeles and completed her fellowship training in neonataology at Mattel Children's Hospital at UCLA. Dr. Kurlawalla-Martinez is available to see patients at Children's Hospital of Orange County (CHOC) and CHOC at Mission. She is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
fellowship training in neonataology at Mattel Children's Hospital at UCLA.
pediatric residency at King-Drew Medical Center in Los Angeles
- Medical School
University of California, Irvine College of Medicine
- Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
Lectures and Presentations
- "Metabolic & syndromic bone diseases"
- "Abnormal morphogenesis and genetic disorders"
- "Periventricular-Intraventricular hemorrhage"
- "Hypoxic ischemic encephalopathy"
- "Neonatal Dermatology"
- "Inborn errors of metabolism"
- "Retinopathy of prematurity"
- "Necrotizing enterocolitis"