CHOC in collaboration with the Boys & Girls Clubs of Garden Grove, the Children and Families Commission of Orange County and Healthy Smiles for Kids of Orange County have developed a community health center. The new center was built from the ground-up and occupies 14,000 square feet. This new center provides children’s medical, dental and family support services.
CHOC provides pediatric medical and medical related services to children in the Garden Grove community.
These services will include:
- Well-child care
- Sick care
- Specialty care referral
- Education on childhood safety such as child passenger safety and bicycle
- Healthy Families application assistance
10602 Chapman Ave., Garden Grove, CA 92840
Call (714) 532-7900 for hours and appointments
Healthy Smiles office - (714) 638-7637
PRIMARY CARE PATIENT FORMS
- Application for Financial Assistance - English | Spanish
- Authorization for Use or Discloure of Health Information (Medical Record Release) - English | Spanish
- Child Health and Disability Prevention (CHDP) Program Pre-Enrollment Application - English | Spanish
- Registration Form and Questionnaire - English | Spanish