Physician Relations is dedicated to enhancing relationships between CHOC and CHOC at Mission and the physicians in our community through communication, education and outreach. We strive to meet and exceed expectations for excellent customer service and are available to address all questions, concerns and needs regarding CHOC and CHM.
For immediate assistance for all your referral needs, please contact
Physician Relations at (714) 509-4224
or email physician relations
- Strengthening relationships with local and regional physicians, office managers and staff
- Assisting physicians’ practices by facilitating access to and awareness of available patient services
- Providing solutions in a timely manner through direct physician communication
Some examples of how these goals are accomplished are:
- Physician offices- Visits to primary care practices, building relationships, providing CHOC information for patients, answering questions and identifying needs for programs and services.
- Community Advisory Council – Quarterly luncheons attended by CHOC Administration and community physicians facilitating communication about CHOC’s current and future plans and programs.
- Office Manager Meetings – Luncheons held throughout Orange County, educating office staff regarding CHOC services and programs, building relationships between physician practices, hospital staff and departments, and providing education opportunities for office managers.