A cancer diagnosis naturally comes with a lot of questions for both the patient and the patient's loved ones. The oncology case coordinators at the Hyundai Cancer Institute at CHOC Children's have put together some of the most frequently asked questions they get from their patients and their families.
We are proud to offer these FAQ information sheets:
- Cancer Basics
- Medical Concerns Pertaining to Cancer and Treatment
- Day-to-day Life with Cancer
- Histiocytosis Treatment
- Solid Tumor and Bone and Soft Tissue Sarcoma Treatment
- Leukemia Treatment
- Lymphoma Treatment
- Blood and Marrow Transplant Treatment Team
- Blood and Marrow Transplant Process
- Blood and Marrow Transplant Medical Information
- Blood and Marrow Transplant Donor Information
- Long-term Follow-up Care
We are also proud to offer an education packet on childhood brain tumors and treatment.